Love Principals Like Mrs. Bartlow

This morning, I began meeting with principals and school administrators, introducing them to LeadYoung Institute. Although I've now sent emails to all public and private schools in the Conejo Valley, I'm curious as to who the early adopters are. My first meeting was with Mrs. Carey Bartlow, Principal of Cypress Elementary School in Newbury Park. I was very impressed with her recognition of students who were social catalysts as well as understanding the difference between leading and administrating.  I've found this is more rare than we'd like to think among educators. So while I'm excited to meet more local educators, I'm very impressed with Principal Bartlow. No doubt Cypress has a bright future with her leadership.

http://www.conejousd.org/cypress/Home.aspx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Launch of Young Leader Feeder Video Training Series