New Generation In Thailand

Right now, I'm in Bangkok, Thailand, a bustling city of 66 million people in southeast Asia.  I'm working with the APMGroup, the leading organizational development firm in this region.  What excites me are the executives' realization that for them to bring about cultural change here, they need to be about developing new generation leaders.  Their longterm goal is to raise new Asian leaders.  The movement to include children and youth is quite revolutionary, as it is in the United States.  The sense of my hosts is that parents in this culture will do whatever they can to provide their children with a leg up on the competition, to help them realize their potential. 

I look forward to KidLead partnering with many others with the audacious vision that when you focus on leaders, you change history, and when you focus on them when they're young, you change them.  We need more visionaries like Arinya, Pui, and Dane at the APMGroup (www.apm.co.th).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leaders In The Rough

I could't believe what he said!

Launch of Young Leader Feeder Video Training Series