The Power of Classroom Leaders

I just talked to a workout colleague who is looking for a teaching position.  Right now, she's substitute teaching.  She shared some of her "challenges" in walking into a classroom, noting how 3-4 students tend to "run the show."  I remember my sub teaching experiences years ago.  I understood her pain.  

Every educator recognizes the unique social dynamics, whereby a few students possess a majority of the social influence.  KidLead is about identifying these students and providing hands-on, active-learning curricula to transform them into positive leaders, creating allies of teachers who elevate positive behaviors in schools, faith communities and neighborhoods.  Instead of fighting this natural, social energy, we want to tap it for good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leaders In The Rough

I could't believe what he said!

Launch of Young Leader Feeder Video Training Series