Is Your Organization Young Leader Friendly?

 
 I decided to get a jump on my New Year's resolution, so a few days before 2013 ended, I headed for the gym.  I attended some workout classes that really tweaked my muscles.  A few days later, I felt tight, giving me a sense of being fit.  Granted, it was only fake fit.  Not much had actually changed.  

A lot of organizations that think they develop young leaders, don't.  They fail to define leadership organizationally and while offering a nod to student government, clubs, and activity event planning, they don't actually teach children, preteens and teens how to lead.  In order to help educate effective student leadership development, we created an organizational assessment, so you can see how fit you are.  It's a great way to begin a New Year.  If you're a parent, forward this to your child's organization administrators.  If you work with preteens and teens, take it on your own organization, to see how fit it is.

To download a free organizational assessment, click HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Launch of Young Leader Feeder Video Training Series

Love Principals Like Mrs. Bartlow